This website is intended for the use of professional communities. Whilst we want you to enjoy participating in the site and its features, we ask that you work together to keep a professional tone. Any reports of misuse or abuse should be directed to Nick Mannion (Marketing Manager for this site); authors will remain anonymous.
- The Site is provided by John Wiley & Sons Ltd in good faith but John Wiley & Sons Ltd does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the Site or the Content or any websites to which the Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd accepts no responsibility for the content/accuracy of the content found on the Wiley CKPs or 3rd Party links.
- Posts/comments may not have been reviewed in advance and therefore users view at their own risk.
- You may post comments only of content that is proper and appropriate to such areas and you must not do any of the following:
- post unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
- submit, or create a link to, any file that contains any virus, corrupted data, Trojan Horse or anything else that might damage, destroy or render inaccessible any data or files on any computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
- falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
- post content in a language other than English;
- post content that violates the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licences and consents to use such content;
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd reserves the right to edit/delete posts, suspend memberships/block users at will without explanation or advance warning.
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd accepts no responsibility for any consequences, actions or repercussions that may occur subsequent to viewing or participating in the site.
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd reserves the right to interrupt or terminate services at any time, without prior notice.
- No reproduction of the content of this site in its published form or substantially similar variation is permitted without the prior approval of John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
- All enquiries regarding the site and its content should be made by email to Nick Mannion (Marketing Manager for this site).
- You must not try to circumvent the security features of this website, or tamper with, hack into, or in any other way disrupt or disable any computer system, server, website, router or other device used to host this website or make it available.
- Wiley Nautical, CKP and John Wiley & Sons Ltd names and logos are registered trademarks.
- You may read, print and download one copy of parts of the material and information on this website and store it on a single computer for your personal, private use, but you must reproduce all copyright and other notices. You may not make any profit from the use of that material or information, and you may not make any other copies, or adapt, create any work derived from, republish, make available to the public, disseminate, or transmit any of it, or exploit any of it for any commercial purpose, without first obtaining our written permission.
- If you submit any material for inclusion on this website (including any posting to any part of this website), you grant us an indefinite, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate and make available to the public, combine or include in other works, that material and any extracts from it.
- There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
John Wiley & Sons Ltd collects information on what pages are accessed or visited by consumers, as well as information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations. John Wiley & Sons Ltd uses this information for internal review, in order to improve the content of the Site and to notify consumers about updates to the Site.
- John Wiley & Sons Ltd guarantees that if you supply your postal address on-line you will only be sent the information for which you provided your address but if you do not wish to receive e-mail from John Wiley & Sons Ltd in the future, or if you wish to be removed from mailing lists, please let us know by sending an e-mail to Nick Mannion (Marketing Manager for this site) or writing to John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ, England.